The Monoculture of Universities Week in Education
Your weekly report on education news.
Saturday, April 22, 2023 at 08:00am 1 Comment
Professor Jacobson recently appeared on the Jesse Kelly show to discuss the political climate of higher education.
- Cornell Conservative students “are phenomenal, great people, very courageous, and the sharpest people”
The radical left now owns academia.
- Leftists Protest Matt Walsh at University of Iowa, Hack His Twitter and Personal Email Accounts
- Students Engage in Extreme Protest Over Transgender Debate at U. Pittsburgh
They’re obsessed with race.
- Syracuse U. Students Demand Ability to Choose Roommates Based on Race
- Psychology Quiz at U. Texas-Austin Suggests Wealthy White Men More Likely to Violate Rights of Others
- U. Colorado Boulder Holding Race-Based Special Graduation Events
They’re obsessed with LGBTQ+ issues.
They’re anti-law enforcement.
- Portland State U. Re-Arms Campus Police Despite Objections From Activists
- George Washington U. Students Protest University’s Proposal ‘to Arm Some Campus Officers’
Conservative students often face a double standard.
- U. Chicago Refuses to Recognize TPUSA as Official Campus Club
- U. New Mexico Asks Pro-Life Student Group to Pay Over $8,000 in Security Fees Ahead of Event
The future is a little scary.
- Critical race theory has arrived at medical schools. What could go wrong?
- “The US University System is Beginning to Molder”
There is push back, but is it enough?
- Texas Bar Application Adds Questions About Free Speech Following Shout Down at Stanford Law
- Mississippi Office of the State Auditor Takes Aim at DEI Policies in Public Colleges
Must be nice.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
When the basic tenets of your positions will not hold up to even cursory examination, every effort will be taken to stifle, minimize, and eliminate debate. Heckler’s veto, charging exorbitant fees for “security”, using small venues are just some tactics used to minimize/eliminate other, competing ideas,
Free, open exchanges must be stopped.