Pushing Back Against DEI Week in Education
Your weekly report on education news.
Saturday, February 11, 2023 at 08:00am 4 Comments
People are finally catching on to DEI policies and are taking action.
- TX Governor Greg Abbott Tells State Agencies and Public Universities to Stop Considering Diversity in Hiring
- Texas Tech Drops Diversity Statement Requirement for Prospective Faculty Members
- DEI Policies are a Threat to Academic Freedom
Of course, there is still a long way to go.
- Eastern Washington University Reportedly Expects Janitors to Have a Position on Diversity
- DEI Administrators Reportedly Cost Virginia Public Universities $15 Million in 2020
- Cornell’s School of Integrative Plant Science Commits to DEI
The beginning of a trend?
The left is taking society backwards.
- Elementary School in Washington State Allegedly Excludes Whites From ‘Safe Space’ for BIPOC Students
- Pacific University Oregon Accused of Banning ‘Whites From Campus Events’
What happened to defunding the police?
- Temple University Students Demand More Security Due to Rampant Crime Around Campus
- Morgan State’s Dorms Now Have Metal Detectors
The left is OK with this?
- ‘Exposed to Male Genitalia’: Swimmer Claims No One ‘Forewarned’ Them About Sharing Locker Room With Biological Male Lia Thomas
They can’t stand the idea that a Republican will have power over them.
And he’s probably right.
A good sign for the future.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
Has anyone ever named one single benefit from diversity?
1. Code-Talkers (WWII) — could speak language that the Japanese enemy could intercept during close-quarters island combat but had no way to translate.
2. Rock ‘n’ roll music in all its variations and offshoots — now a multibillion dollar enterprise worldwide, — arguably never could have happened without the unique stew of cultures in mid-20th century America.
3. Systematic infiltration by people who hate us … of every single town , village, and hamlet … and every institution large and small in order to completely take over the USA, in detail.
Number (3) not benefit imho.
Seems to me it’s right out of Alinsky’s Rules For Radicals
America has historically bragged about “E pluribus unum “ and how we’re a melting pot etc etc
So the enemies of America have cleverly turned all that on its head, as per Alinsky’s Rule #4:
“Rule #4: Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules. If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, then send them 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules. “
– – – –
They hate you.
They have no intention of ever getting along with you.