Christian values are insulted on college campuses on a regular basis, but this was apparently a bridge too far.
Speaking of selective outrage, compare these two stories.
- Columbia University Hires Hillary Clinton for Professor ‘of International and Public Affairs’
- Stanford Student Senate: Matt Walsh Visit Would Produce an ‘Unsafe Environment’
The good news? People are pushing back on the DEI agenda.
- Ron DeSantis Asks Florida University and College Systems to Report Expenditures ‘Related to DEI Programs and Critical Race Theory’
- U. Houston Prof Tells Students to Report Teachers Berating ‘White People or Christians to DEI Office’
- Kern Community College Trustee Apologizes for ‘Provocative Comments’ Towards Faculty Who Oppose DEI Initiatives
Legal Insurrection gets results!
- ProPublica/The Atlantic Investigation of CRT Pushback Focuses on “Something Called the Legal Insurrection Foundation”
What is going on in England?
- University of Warwick in England Gives Classic Novel ‘Ivanhoe’ a Trigger Warning
- Imperial College London Urges Students to Have ‘Hard Conversations’ With Friends and Family Who Deny White Privilege
Good for them.
This is insulting to history.
- ‘Racial Equity Task Force’ at James Madison U. Pushes Laundry List of Recommendations
- West Point To Remove Robert E. Lee Portrait and Other Confederate Artifacts
This qualifies as higher education?
This story gets weirder all the time.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.