Your weekly report on education news.
Law students at George Washington University apparently think they are smarter than, and morally superior to, Justice Thomas.
- Students Petition to Have Clarence Thomas Removed as Lecturer at George Washington U. Law School
- George Washington University Rejects Student Demands to Remove Clarence Thomas From Faculty
And yet, progressives in education claim to care so deeply about racism.
- U. Michigan Giving Almost $2 Million to Group Attempting to ‘Dismantle Systemic Racism’
- Boston’s Search for New School Superintendent Deemed Problematic for Lack of Black and Latino Finalists
- BIPOC Teachers at Oregon Elementary School Claim Eye-Rolling at Principal is Form of White Supremacy
The Roe decision isn’t bringing out the best and brightest.
- Socialist Group Leads Pro-Abortion Protests at University of Minnesota
- Yale Divinity School Claims There’s No Biblical Basis for Abortion Bans
You don’t say…
Good for them!
- Parents File Lawsuit Against Loudoun County Schools Over Violations of Rights
- Florida Republicans Mobilizing to Win Local School Board Races
- School Board Votes to Return San Francisco’s Lowell High School to Merit-Based Admissions
At least they’re admitting it.
No surprises here.
Not the smartest move.
This has to stop.
This is real courage.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.