The San Francisco school board election was amazing and this is just the beginning.
- ‘Egregiously Incompetent’: San Francisco Residents Recall Three School Board Members
- Strong Support From Asian Districts in San Francisco Was Key in School Board Recall
People have had it with the left’s nonsense.
- North Carolina Father Destroys Critical Race Theory: Racism ‘Only Happening at the Government Level and On the Media’
- University of Michigan Preparing to Hire 20 New ‘Anti-Racism’ Faculty Members
- Student Activists at U. Chicago Demand School Give $1 Billion to City’s South Side for Reparations
There is absolutely no political balance in education.
- Emerson College Cancels Conservative Student Group After Investigation
- America’s Largest Teacher’s Union Holds ‘Black Lives Matter In School Week of Action’ Across America
- California to Offer Financial Incentives to Medical Students Committed to ‘Reproductive Healthcare Service’
Cancel culture is completely out of control.
- Appeals Court Judge James Ho: “if Ilya Shapiro is deserving of cancellation, then you should go ahead and cancel me too”
- California State U. San Marcos Canceling Senator Who Helped Found School
While the far left reaps rewards.
It’s like dealing with children.
- Activists at Texas A&M University Planning Walkout and Protest During Matt Walsh Event
- Student Govt. at George Washington U. Demands Firing of Two Professors
Check this out.
Does this sound familiar?
This is reality.
Will they learn anything from this?
- Brooklyn College Banned Guns for Campus Cops, Then Had to Call Other Police for Help During Shooter Threat
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.