Maybe the solution to this problem is ending student loans.
Speaking of starving, these terms are acceptable.
Colleges and universities aren’t responding to the concerns of parents or taxpayers.
- Analysis: Nearly Half Of 500+ Higher Ed Schools In CriticalRace.org Database Mandate Race-Based Training And Study
- North Carolina Spending Millions on CRT Program That Teaches Disabled Preschoolers How Whiteness Affects Everything
- Largest Teacher Union (NEA) Reportedly Hid Votes on CRT, BLM, White Fragility and More
Things are worse than we thought.
- Report: Ed. Sec. Cardona Requested NSBA Letter That Described Concerned Parents as Domestic Terrorists
They only care when they get caught.
People are fighting back.
- Victory: Asheville (NC) Agrees To Stop Racial Discrimination In Scholarship Program After Lawsuit By Judicial Watch and Legal Insurrection
- Indiana Moves to Bar Critical Race Theory From Being Taught in Public Universities
- Oklahoma Moving to Ban the ‘1619 Project’ From Being Taught in State-Funded Universities
The priorities are clear.
Get woke, go broke.
- Resident Assistants at Western Carolina University Say School Has Been ‘Hijacked by Wokeness’
- Hundreds of School Districts Now Screening Teacher Applicants Based on Wokeness
This is so dumb.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.