Suing for Justice Week in Higher Education
Your weekly report on campus news.
Saturday, October 2, 2021 at 08:00am 0 Comments
Some people are taking the legal fight to woke colleges and universities. Will we see more of this?
- UCLA Prof. Gordon Klein Sues After Suspension and Smears For Refusing Preferential Exam Treatment For Black Students
- North Carolina State Prof’s Lawsuit Alleges He Was Punished for Questioning Diversity and Inclusion Curriculum
- Legal Scholars Detail the Fight Against Critical Race Theory in Public Schools
Is this a lawsuit waiting to happen?
Speaking of legal issues…
- Confidential Facebook Records of Gibson’s Bakery Clerk Unsealed By Trial Court On Oberlin College-aligned Media Request
Fake patriarchy vs. real patriarchy.
- Liberal Student Group at Stanford Law Accuses School of ‘Upholding Patriarchal Racial Colonial Capitalism’
- Women Banned from Campus of Kabul University by New Chancellor
Higher education just keeps charging to the left.
- ‘Disorientation’ Event at UVA Teaches Students About Campus Racism and Defunding Police
- Harvard Professor Explains How the School Went Woke
- College of Business at U. Nebraska-Lincoln Opens New ‘Diversity and Inclusion’ Space
This is what Democrats want to be free.
Now do the NBA.
- Michigan ACLU Blasts Central Michigan U. for Starting Golf Program, Calling it ‘the Whitest of Sports’
Doing the right thing.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.