Your weekly report on campus news.
Years ago, getting into an Ivy League school was a big deal. Students who were accepted were presumed to be the best of the best. That’s just not true anymore.
- Harvard Lecturer Attacked for Saying There Are Two Sexes
- Theater Department at Brown University Offering Course on ‘White Male Patriarchy’
- Columbia Medical School Will Now Teach Students How to Confront Microaggressions
Critical Race Theory and social justice in education are part of the reason.
- RI Teachers Union Seeks Emergency Injunction Preventing Release of CRT Records To Mom Nicole Solas (Update)
- University of Nebraska Board of Regents Prepares to Battle Over Critical Race Theory
- Appeals Judge Slams Critical Race Theory: “Prohibiting racial discrimination means we must be blind to race”
When did this become acceptable?
- Ibram Kendi Claims Republicans Who Oppose COVID Lockdowns Are Like Slave Owners
- Anti-Racism Workshop at U. Kentucky Tells Deans to Accept ‘White Inferiority’
Is this what was intended for that money?
- City University of NY Using COVID Relief Funds to Cancel Millions in Student Debt
- Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education to Spend $2.5 Million in COVID Funds on Diversity
COVID restrictions are already returning to some campuses.
- Yale University Reinstates Campus Mask Mandate
- Vaccine Mandate at Indiana University Upheld by Federal Appeals Court
- Some Colleges Requiring Notes From Clergy for COVID Vaccine Exemption
Shall not be questioned.
But I was told that police are the problem.
Why are you in college?DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.