There have been multiple cases of schools updating their mascots in recent years, but this one is something else.
Why should that be a surprise when this is the norm on many campuses?
- Rhode Island College Now Offering Course on ‘Rhetoric of Toxic Masculinity’
- ‘Inclusion Training’ at James Madison University Teaches That White Christian Males Are Oppressors
- Law Students at Stanford Create Guide to Dismantle ‘Patriarchal Racial Colonial Capitalism’
This is indoctrination.
- Diversity Training at Vanderbilt University Employs ‘Feelings Wheel’
- Critical Race Theory Permeates North Carolina Schools, Task Force Formed By Lt. Gov. Finds
- Georgia State to Celebrate Constitution Day With Events Promoting Liberal Activism
COVID is still an issue on campus.
- Lecturers Resign From University of North Georgia Over Plan for In-Person Classes
- Hundreds of UNC Instructors Petition School to Postpone In-Person Classes for a Month
- Lawsuit Claims University of Delaware Unjustly Enriched Itself During COVID Pandemic
So is China.
- Indiana Attorney General Launching Investigation of Valparaiso University’s Confucius Institute
- China Becoming World’s STEM Leader While America Obsesses Over Diversity
Be sure to censor yourself.
- Iowa State Prof Says Trigger Warnings More Necessary Now Than Ever
- Brandeis University Expands List of Words and Phrases to Avoid
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.