Your weekly report on campus news.
It looks like the Biden administration wants to go back to kangaroo courts and ruined lives.
I would say that cancel culture is coming back but it never left.
- Statue of Poet Walt Whitman to be Relocated on Rutgers University Camden Campus
- University of Virginia Removes Revolutionary War Officer’s Statue from Campus
- George Washington U. Building Named for Francis Scott Key Faces Possible Name Change
Higher education is ignoring public backlash over Critical Race Theory.
- Awakening To The Loss of Institutions: Critical Race Theory Fight Is About Preventing Society From Turning Against Itself
- I’m A Middle School Teacher And See How Critical Race Curriculum Is Creating Racial Hostility In School
- Teacher Union in Rhode Island Says it Will Fight Any Attempt to Stop the Teaching of Critical Race Theory
Academia has never been more obsessed with race.
- VIDEO: Penn State Prof Singles Out White Student to Demonstrate White Privilege
- NYC Principal Allegedly Conspired to Fire White Teachers
- Boston University Holding Virtual Event Called ’21 Days of Unlearning Racism and Learning Antiracism’
Why are we still fighting over chicken sandwiches?
- University of Notre Dame Students and Faculty Petition to Keep Chick-fil-A Off Campus
- Sen. Graham: ‘I Will Go to War for’ Chick-fil-A
This is crimnal.
Democrats assured me no one is calling for this.
Far out, man.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.