It Will Never Be Enough Week in Higher Education
Your weekly report on campus news.
After forcing the hand of UNC-Chapel Hill in a very public pressure campaign, Nikole Hannah-Jones snubbed them anyway. This is why it’s pointless to give in to the left. Nothing is ever enough.
- Nikole Hannah-Jones Spits in UNC’s Face, Turns Down Tenure for Howard U. Position
- Jen Psaki Says Howard University Students ‘Lucky’ to Have Nikole Hannah-Jones
The system has embraced Critical Race Theory. This battle is far from over.
- National Education Association Votes To Push “Critical Race Theory” Into K-12 Schools Across The Country
- Union-Linked Coalition Scripts ‘Messaging’ To Counter Parental Pushback Against Critical Race Theory
- American Federation of Teachers Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
People who want to keep their jobs play along.
People who speak out are targeted.
Guess where this all leads.
Diversity is an industry in higher education and business is booming.
- Idaho State Board Considers Campus Diversity and Inclusion Policy
- Some Medical School Programs at Tulane University Put on Probation Over ‘Diversity Concerns’
For what purpose?
This is not acceptable.
The elites take care of each other.
Did they find it in Elizabeth Warren’s old office?
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
So engagement with China was supposed to make them more like US? I think that backfired. We have an entire Democrat(ic) Party apparat that loves them some CCP. China only has to contend with some communists.
The left has embraced the Chinese model