When discussing what’s happening on American college campuses, using the word ‘indoctrination’ is long overdue, but better late than never.
- DeSantis Signs Legislation Supporting Intellectual Diversity in Higher Ed With Consequences for ‘Indoctrination’
- U. of Oklahoma Instructors Receive Training on How to Censor, Indoctrinate Students
This is what the indoctrination has led to.
And people are calling out Critical Race Theory for what it is.
- Sen. Josh Hawley Calls Critical Race Theory ‘State Sanctioned Racism’
- “Parents Will Prevail” – Rhode Island Mom Nicole Solas Reacts To Resignation of Pro-Critical Race School Board Member Who Smeared Her
- Critical Race Theory: Loudoun County School Board Meeting Erupts
Of course, the left just keeps doing their thing.
- Brandeis University Releases ‘Oppressive Language List’ That Includes ‘Policeman’
- Kettering University to Offer Course in ‘Math for Social Justice’
- Chapman University to Host Racially Segregated ‘Cultural Graduation Celebrations’
So much drama…
- Professors Announce They’re Leaving UNC-Chapel Hill Over Nikole Hannah-Jones Not Being Offered Tenure
- Nikole Hannah-Jones Refuses to Start New Job at UNC-Chapel Hill Unless She Gets Tenure
Good for her.
How is this different than Antifa?
- University’s Diversity Office Promoted Article About Why ‘All Cops Are B*****ds’
- U. North Carolina at Wilmington Prof Posts ‘Blow Up Republicans’ on Facebook
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.