The campus left has become emboldened because they know school leaders will do what they want.
- Bryn Mawr College Agrees to ‘Reparations Fund’ Following Student Strike That Shut Campus for Weeks
- President of Portland State U. Says His Highest Priority is ‘Commitment to Racial Justice’
- North Dakota State U. President Apologizes to Student Activists for Not Doing More to Fight Racism
Notice a pattern here?
- Political Science Prof Calls Trump Supporters ‘Enemy of the State’
- Princeton Prof Says Trump DC Protesters Were Treated Better by Police Than ‘Peaceful’ Protesters of Last Summer
How not shocking.
Compare and contrast.
- Sexual Assault Allegations at Harvard Prompt Push for More Diversity Initiatives
- Brandeis University Prof Calls Out Absurdity of Campus Diversity Initiatives
Is this diversity and inclusion?
- Grad Students at University of Florida Hold Academic Town Hall for Students of Color Only
- Disinvitation Has Been Replaced With a New Method to Keep Conservative Speakers Off Campus
It wasn’t enough.
Everything is fine.
- 10,000 UC-Berkeley Employees Face Pay Cuts Due to Pandemic
- College Enrollment for 1st-Year Students Has Plummeted Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
- Campus of Closed Southern Vermont College Bought by Healthcare Organization
That’s good news.
The truth is out there.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.