Your weekly report on campus news.
Remember the good old days, when campus activists swore this was all about Confederate statues? Now they have come for Abraham Lincoln.
And George Washington.
They’re going after everything.
- Prof Who Offered Advice on Toppling Obelisks Now Wants ‘Ancient Aliens’ Canceled
- U. Georgia Marching Band Will No Longer Play Signature ‘Gone With the Wind’ Song
- U. Florida to End ‘Gator Bait’ Chant at Sports Events, Mandate Racism Training for Students
People’s lives are being affected.
- VP for Research at Michigan State U. Forced to Resign After Blog Posts Deemed ‘Racist’
- Student Newspaper at Syracuse U. Fires Columnist for Calling Institutional Racism a Myth
- Jewish Student at UMass Was Called a Nazi for Being a Conservative Trump Supporter
No one will come to higher ed’s aid when it all falls apart.
- U. Notre Dame Braces for Possible $100 Million Dollar Loss Due to Coronavirus
- Syracuse University Cutting Staff in Response to Coronavirus Crisis
- Antioch College Announces Stunning Budget Cut of $2.5 Million Dollars
An inspiring message was sent to Professor Jacobson.
The suspect might or might not surprise you.
Narrative above all.
This is madness.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.