Higher education may have gone mostly virtual, but the politics haven’t changed.
- Michigan State Professor Warns of “Unconscious Bias” and “Microaggressions” in Virtual Meetings
- Columbia Law School Journal Seeks Papers on “the Intersection of Law and Menstruation”
- Emory University Adding ‘Race and Ethnicity’ Requirement in Fall of 2021
Compare and contrast.
- Columbia Law Profs Who Led Fight Against Kavanaugh, Silent About Commencement Speaker Biden
- Trump-Supporting Student Claims Columbia Prof Told Him to Drop Dead
The pandemic is taking its toll.
- The Coronavirus Pandemic Will Likely Bring More College Closures in the Fall
- Mayor of Ithaca, NY, Says City Faces ‘Cataclysmic Trouble’ if Ithaca College and Cornell Don’t Open in Fall
- Universities in Michigan Reportedly Facing up to a Billion in Losses Due to Coronavirus
These two cases seem oddly related.
- Law Prof Who Was Falsely Accused of Rape Wins Defamation Case
- ACLU Suing Betsy DeVos Over Changes to Title IX Policies on Campus
A rare moment of unity.
Truth is stranger than fiction.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.