We’ve heard some outlandish things on campus over the years, but this one takes the cake.
Meanwhile, in another part of the world…
Colleges continue struggling with the crisis.
- Northwestern U. Furloughs 250 Workers and Plans Cuts Due to Budget Shortfall
- Model Predicts Up to a Third of Private Four-Year Colleges Are Now at High Risk Financially
- Duke University to Suspend Contributions to Employee Retirement Funds
Some schools won’t make it.
- Petition Launched to Save Urbana University From Closure
- Wells College Warns it May Have to Close if Students Don’t Return in Fall 2020
This certainly didn’t help.
Of course, some things never change.
- Harvard Medical School Blog Suggests LGBT Students at Greater Risk of Stress in Pandemic
- Oberlin College male student tries, and fails, to obtain injunction halting allegedly biased sexual assault hearing
- Georgetown Gives Grad Student Union Members a Raise After Receiving Stimulus Cash
Good for him!
This is alarming.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.