All the news you may have missed.
It has been breathtaking to watch many of the same people who attacked Brett Kavanaugh endorse Joe Biden.
- Hillary Endorses Biden: ‘Thrilled to be Part of Your Campaign’
- Anti-Kavanaugh Crusader Kirsten Gillibrand Dismisses Allegations Against Joe Biden
- Possible Biden VP Kamala Harris Said She Believed His Accusers in 2019
The Reade allegations keep looking worse.
- Tara Reade Demands Biden Release Archived Senate Personnel Files, Seeks Record Of Her Complaint
- WaPo Editorial Board: Biden Needs to ‘Address the Tara Reade Allegations and Release Relevant Records’
- NY Times: Biden campaign ‘inaccurately’ claiming NYT found Tara Reade’s allegation ‘did not happen’
Some people have principles.
- Rose McGowan Tweets ‘Tara Reade is Telling the Truth,’ Demands Biden Drops Out
- New Revelations About Biden Accuser Tara Reade Causes #BidenDropOut to Trend
Biden is not helping himself.
- Biden on MSNBC: No, I Will Not Allow U. Delaware Archives To Be Searched For Documents Regarding Tara Reade
This is bigger than many realize.
- FBI Set Up Michael Flynn: “What is our goal? Truth/Admission or get him to lie”?
- New Documents Show Strzok Ordered FBI to Reopen Flynn Case Right After Agency Closed It
Compare and contrast.
- South Dakotans Throw Parade for Gov. Kristi Noem After Media Attacked Her Over Non-Lockdown
- Michigan Governor Extends Lockdown By Executive Order Despite Legislature Refusing To Extend Her Authority
- Trump: “high degree of confidence that the Wuhan Institute of Virology was the origin of this virus”
- Report: Majority of 17 international intelligence agencies believe COVID-19 started as accidental release from Wuhan lab.
- Wuhan Virus Watch: WHO Now Applauds Sweden’s Choice Not to Lockdown During Outbreak
- Iran Threatens Germany with ‘Consequences’ for Banning Hezbollah Terrorist Group
- Europe Set To Ease Wuhan Coronavirus Lockdown
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.