A University of Connecticut student suspected in two murders led authorities on a multi-state manhunt this week before being apprehended in Maryland.
- Multi-State Manhunt Underway for U. Connecticut Student Suspected in Two Murders
- Family of College Student Wanted for Murder Calls on Him to Surrender Himself
- University of Connecticut Student Wanted for Murder Caught in Maryland
On many college campuses, it was business as usual.
- Students Claim U. Minnesota is Unfairly Allocating Funds to Left Wing Groups
- Progressive Student Group Demands Yale Tap Endowment to Ease Economic Burden of Students and Staff
- Study Suggests Men Refusing to Wear Face Masks is a Form of Toxic Masculinity
Compare and contrast.
- U. Michigan President Says There Will be No Football in Fall if Students Aren’t on Campus
- Texas Governor Greg Abbott Aiming for College Football to Start On Time
This is big.
Of course she does.
You can add the word ‘justice’ to just about anything.
- Boise State University on Track to Fully Reopen in the Fall
- California State U. Has No Plans to Reduce Tuition With Online Classes Only
- Purdue President Mitch Daniels Says Not Opening Campus in Fall ‘Unacceptable’
The new normal?
Featured image via YouTube.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.