Sustainability is a new buzzword in higher education. It’s pretty ironic, considering reality.
A new bureaucracy is forming in administrations. This can’t last.
In many ways, higher education has been its own worst enemy.
- University Lecturer Thinks Calling Someone ‘Geek’ or ‘Nerd’ Should be a Hate Crime
- Student Files Bias Complaint Over University Event Celebrating Peanuts
- UC Santa Barbara Launches New ‘Social Justice’ Minor in History
There’s no political balance.
- FIRE Calls Out University of Scranton for Reportedly Discriminating Against Conservatives
- College Student Claims She Received Threats After Winning Recognition for Conservative Group
Hope everyone had a great Christmas.
- Christmas Miracle: One College Student Donates Kidney to Another After Seeing Facebook Post
- Poll Finds 88% of College Students Say it’s not Offensive to Wish Strangers a Merry Christmas
- VIDEO: Hillsdale College Students Perform ‘O Holy Night’
I’m sensing a trend.
- U. Cincinnati Removing Slave Owner’s Name from College of Arts and Sciences to Promote Diversity
- Dickinson College Considering Removal of Slaveholder Names From Campus
The criticism is deserved.
That’s not how this works. That’s not how any of this works.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.