Over the past week, similar posters and flyers showed up on a number of college campuses.
- Posters Found on Campus of Susquehanna University Say ‘It’s OK to be White’
- Salisbury University Students Demand Changes After Racist Graffiti Found on Campus
- Western Connecticut State Investigating ‘Hate-Filled’ Fliers Found on Campus
Does this also count as a hate-filled flyer?
Gibson vs. Oberlin updates.
- Cleveland Media Seek Access To Gibson’s Bakery Store Clerk’s Sealed Facebook Records in Oberlin College Case, But Why?
- Ted Koppel: Despite verdict, Oberlin College President still “makes allusions to a pattern of racist behavior” by Gibson’s Bakery
All things Trump must be protested.
- Student Govt. at U. Alabama Facing Backlash for Discouraging Disruptions During Trump Visit
- Students at U. Florida Demand Resignation of Student Leader for Inviting Donald Trump. Jr. to Speak
This never happens to progressives.
- U. Pennsylvania Blocks Public From Dinesh D’Souza Event, Citing Safety Concerns
- Students at U. Nevada-Las Vegas Protest Speech by FOX News Personality
Racism is apparently everywhere.
- Minority Students Threaten to Sue if University of California Doesn’t Drop SAT
- Students at Williams College Boycotting English Department Over Alleged Racism
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.