Democrats Inciting the Mob Week at Legal Insurrection
All the news you may have missed.
Sunday, August 11, 2019 at 08:00am 1 Comment
Rep. Jaoquin Castro doxxed his own constituents, and there is absolutely no excuse for this.
- Rep. Joaquin Castro Tweets List of San Antonio Trump Donors, Including Retirees
- People On Joaquin Castro Target List Getting Harassed
- Seven House Republicans Call for Investigation Into Rep. Castro’s Public Shaming of Trump Donors
Mitch McConnell was also made a target.
- Left Wing Mob Outside Mitch McConnell’s Home Shouts Death Threats
- Twitter Locks Out “Team Mitch” for Sharing Video of Protesters Chanting Death Threats At McConnell Home
Meanwhile, over at MSNBC…
Compare and contrast.
- Trump: ‘Our Nation Must Condemn Racism, Bigotry and White Supremacy’
- Nicole Wallace Falsely Accuses Trump of ‘Talking About Exterminating Latinos,’ Offers Lame Apology after uproar
This is a must-read.
- Dallas Airport Comes to Silent Standstill as Remains of Vietnam War Veteran Come Home 52 Years Later
- Mass Shootings in El Paso, TX and Dayton, OH
- Reports: Dayton Shooter Supported Elizabeth Warren, Hated Trump and ICE
- What we know about El Paso shooter Patrick Crusius
Of course they are.
- Shocking Video of Melting Greenland Glacier….in Summer Heat
- Huh? “One good way to take action against what India is doing in Kashmir would be to boycott Israel”
- Pallywood Child Exploitation: The 4-year-old Who Was (Not) Summoned for Interrogation
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
Between Beto’s foul mouth, Castro attempting to get Trump supporters killed or hurt, and Biden roughing up a girl because he couldn’t remember the name of the third sex, we have Democratic candidates that appear to be running from the Presidency, rather than for it.