All the news you may have missed.
Rep. Jaoquin Castro doxxed his own constituents, and there is absolutely no excuse for this.
- Rep. Joaquin Castro Tweets List of San Antonio Trump Donors, Including Retirees
- People On Joaquin Castro Target List Getting Harassed
- Seven House Republicans Call for Investigation Into Rep. Castro’s Public Shaming of Trump Donors
Mitch McConnell was also made a target.
- Left Wing Mob Outside Mitch McConnell’s Home Shouts Death Threats
- Twitter Locks Out “Team Mitch” for Sharing Video of Protesters Chanting Death Threats At McConnell Home
Meanwhile, over at MSNBC…
Compare and contrast.
- Trump: ‘Our Nation Must Condemn Racism, Bigotry and White Supremacy’
- Nicole Wallace Falsely Accuses Trump of ‘Talking About Exterminating Latinos,’ Offers Lame Apology after uproar
This is a must-read.
- Dallas Airport Comes to Silent Standstill as Remains of Vietnam War Veteran Come Home 52 Years Later
- Mass Shootings in El Paso, TX and Dayton, OH
- Reports: Dayton Shooter Supported Elizabeth Warren, Hated Trump and ICE
- What we know about El Paso shooter Patrick Crusius
Of course they are.
- Shocking Video of Melting Greenland Glacier….in Summer Heat
- Huh? “One good way to take action against what India is doing in Kashmir would be to boycott Israel”
- Pallywood Child Exploitation: The 4-year-old Who Was (Not) Summoned for Interrogation
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.