Your weekly report on campus news.
Will the field of higher education ever recover from the trauma they suffered in November of 2016?
- Yale Psychiatrist Bandy Lee Returns to Diagnose Trump as a Racist
- VIDEO: College Students Say Obama Quote Is Racist When They Think It’s Trump
- U. Mississippi Prof Doubles Down After Calling Young Trump Supporters ‘Hitler Youth’
Something similar (and false) happened at another school just last week.
- Stanford University Launches Investigation After Noose Found on Campus
- Stanford Offers Support Services to Students and Staff Upset About Noose Found on Campus
Compare and contrast.
- U. Michigan to Award Profs $100K for Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Study Finds Universities Have Little to Show for Millions Spent on Faculty Diversity Efforts
- South Dakota Board of Regents President to Investigate College Diversity Offices
All leftism, all the time.
- Young Democratic Socialists Advised Not to Say ‘Socialism’ When Recruiting
- Tufts University ‘Art Project’ Will Feature ‘ICE Escape’ Signs in Buildings
- U. Nevada, Las Vegas Now Offering Segregated Housing for Women, Blacks, LGBT
The favorite candidates of many college students.
- Colleges and Universities Surprisingly Silent on Bernie Sanders’ Higher Ed Plans
- Elizabeth Warren Introduces Bill to Expand Food Stamps for Low Income College Students
I want to believe.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.