How does someone with such a distorted view of American history keep a job at such a prestigious school?
Maybe it’s because the left controls academia.
- Prof Calls for Public Shaming of Border Patrol Agents to Force Them to Quit
- U. Pittsburgh ‘Diversity Retreat’ Features Two Far-Left Academics
- University in California Threatens to Punish Students for Jokes
And this is where we’re headed.
- Did Far Left Politics Contribute to the Potential Downfall of Hampshire College?
- Massive Cuts to University of Alaska System Could Force Layoffs
- Mt. Sierra College Monrovia Closes Abruptly, Stunning Students and Faculty
Gibson vs. Oberlin updates.
- Gibson’s Bakery v. Oberlin College: The $13 million damage claim the jury wasn’t permitted to consider
- “It is particularly frustrating to watch people parrot whatever opinion they’ve read on Legal Insurrection that day”
- Gibson’s Bakery disputes Oberlin College public relations campaign claiming it was “held liable for the speech of its students”
Trump on campus.
- A Whopping Three Percent of 2019 Dartmouth Grads Are Trump Supporters
- UC Berkeley Ethics Course Wonders if Trump’s Presidency is a Threat to Democracy
- ‘Students for Trump’ Makes Plan to Combat Dem Effort to Rebuild Obama Coalition
Good for her.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.