Your weekly report on campus news.
The Gibson Bakery vs. Oberlin College case just got more interesting.
- Oberlin College hit with maximum PUNITIVE DAMAGES (capped at $22 million by law) in Gibson’s Bakery case
- Oberlin College to Jury: We’re cash poor and big punitive award to Gibson’s Bakery will hurt students
- Punitive damage verdict against Oberlin College “was like a seismic wave moving quickly through the courtroom”
The story generated tons of interest.
- The Internet Reacts to Whopping Punitive Damages Judgment Against Oberlin College in Defamation Case
- Gibson’s Bakery v. Oberlin College: “The jury held accountable an unhinged progressive activist college …
- VIDEO: Campus Reform Interviews Professor Jacobson About the Gibson Bakery vs. Oberlin Case
There were plenty of other crazy campus stories this week.
- University of Arkansas to Place Menstrual Products in Campus Men’s Rooms
- Report: U. Illinois, Champaign-Urbana Bias Response Team Functions as Speech Police
- Man Flees the United States to Escape $30,000 in Student Loan Debt
I’m sensing a trend.
- 2020 Dem Hopeful Pete Buttigieg has Large Amount of College Debt
- 2020 Democrat Hopeful Eric Swalwell Still Has Significant College Debt
Good news for free speech.
- U.S. Senators Show Support for Campus Free Speech Resolution
- Alabama Governor Signs Bill Banning Free Speech Zones From Public College Campuses
- Texas Governor Greg Abbott Signs New Law Protecting Campus Free Speech
You don’t say.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.