The Gibson Bakery vs. Oberlin case is a reminder of so many problems in American higher education.
- Gibson’s Bakery v. Oberlin College – Trial Day 2 – “I don’t know” may come back to haunt the defense
- Gibson’s Bakery v. Oberlin College – Trial Day 3 – To “unleash the students” or not, that was the question
- Gibson’s Bakery v. Oberlin College – Trial Day 4 – As protests grew, Mrs. Gibson was “very nervous and afraid”
Professor Jacobson talked about it on the Tucker Carlson show this week.
The Ron Sullivan case at Harvard is also deeply troubling.
- Harvard Removing Law Professor Ron Sullivan as Residential Dean for Representing Harvey Weinstein
- Alan Dershowitz Slams ‘McCarthyism’ Behind Removal of Harvard Law Prof Ron Sullivan as Residential Dean
Here’s a perfect example of how far we’ve drifted.
Compare and contrast.
- Joe Biden Reportedly Once Joked About Participating in College ‘Panty Raids’
- Colorado State Students Hold Campus ‘Undie Run’ Despite Admin’s Protest
Pence on campus.
- Taylor U. Student Starts ‘I Like Mike’ Campaign to Support Vice President Pence
- Mike Pence Tells Liberty University Students to Be Prepared to Defend Their Christian Faith
- Harvard Hosts Special Graduation Event for People in the Country Illegally
- Communist Group Launches Advertising and Recruiting Campaign at UCLA
An important win.
Funny and effective.
This is just sad.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.