You know it’s election season when all the Democrats start talking about free college.
- Dear Elizabeth Warren: No, I’m not paying other people’s student loans for them
- Rhode Island Pushes Free College as State Faces $200 Million Deficit
This is also about helping Democrats.
Maybe higher ed has other, more pressing issues.
- Students Protest as University of Tulsa Slashes Liberal Arts Programs
- Hampshire College Now at Risk of Losing Accreditation
This is the same school.
- Editorial Board of Campus Newspaper Endorses Non-White Segregated Housing
- Student Activists Outraged as Williams College Tries to Adopt Pro-Free Speech Policy
The left is counting on college aged voters for support on this.
- Senator Ed Markey Tells College Students the Green New Deal is all About ‘Intersectionality’
- Student Govt. at UC-Berkeley Passes Resolution Supporting the Green New Deal
- Delaware State Official Pleads Guilty to Taking $70K in Bribes
- Former U. Texas Coach Pleads Guilty to Taking $100,000 Bribe
Conservatives on campus.
- Taylor University Standing by Mike Pence Despite Student Objections
- Stink Bomb Used During Jeff Sessions Speech at Amherst College
- Middlebury College Students Sneak Previously Cancelled Conservative Speaker Into Poli-Sci Class
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.