The admissions cheating scandal is horrible, but given what we know about higher education in America, it should come as no surprise.
- Wealthy Parents, Celebrities Charged by FBI in Massive College Admissions Cheating Scandal
- Governor Greg Abbott Tells Texas Universities to Re-Evaluate Admissions Process
Does this woman posses an ounce of self awareness?
The very culture of academia has become scandalous.
- Graduate English Program at CUNY Seeks to Combat the Problem of Whiteness
- Students at Concord University Forced to Fund Anti-Gun Protest at State Capitol
- Engineering Profs at Harvard Now Required to Submit Diversity Reports
Students are being radicalized and there is no political balance.
- Sarah Lawrence College “students of color” protesters issue 9-pages of demands, target conservative professor
- Bias Report Filed Against U. Oregon Prof for Defending Brett Kavanaugh
- Yale Students Ticketed for Occupying Investment Office Demanding Fossil Fuel Divestment
The call is coming from inside the house.
An emerging trend.
- Gonzaga University Crowdfunds Scholarships for Illegal Immigrants
- New Jersey Reportedly Gave $1.6 Million to Illegal Immigrants for College in Fall of 2018
A reckoning is coming.
- Hampshire College Now Warning Students About Readmission and Graduation Limits
- Argosy University at Brink of Shutting Down
Of course it does.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.