Your weekly report on campus news.
The left owns higher education. If you expose their weaknesses, there are consequences.
They don’t want all those tuition-paying parents to hear about things like this.
- Ecofeminism Course at UMass-Dartmouth Teaches About the ‘Oppression of Nature’
- Illinois Wesleyan U. to Honor MLK Day With Gender Identity Teach-in
- Colorado State Pays ‘Eco-Leaders’ to Promote Social Justice on Campus
That’s also why we have so many free speech problems on campus.
- UNC Prof Polls Students and Finds They Fear Reprisals from the ‘Progressive Police’
- Chicago State University Agrees to Pay $650K Settlement in Free Speech Case
- Stanford Funds Dinesh D’Souza Event When College Republicans File Constitutional Complaint
Compare and contrast.
- Latina Sorority Charged With Hazing for Requiring Members to Study for 25 Hours a Week
- American U. Seminar Will Advise Faculty Not to Judge Writing Quality When Grading
Republicans on campus.
- Republican Files Bill to Allow Campus Carry in Florida
- Virginia Republican Rep. Who Lost Reelection Lands Position at Liberty University
- U. Chicago Student Paper Reports That School President Voted Republican
No surprises here.
What is the House of Representatives?
What could go wrong?DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.