Your weekly report on campus news.
Higher education is still obsessed with social justice.
- Penn State Math Course Covers Imperialism and Social Justice
- Harvard Prof Claims Merit Based Admissions Policies ‘Reproduce Inequality’
- Syracuse University Launching New $5 Million Dollar Social Justice Center
But the left is projecting its softer side for votes.
Of course, the reality is different.
- Comedian’s Performance Triggers Hysterical Students at George Washington U.
- Study Finds Conservative and Libertarian Profs Shunned by Elite Law Schools
- George Mason U. Holds Separate Orientation for Black Freshmen
And it’s all having an effect.
- Prof Claims Freshman Enrollment at Evergreen State Has Dropped to Just 300 Students
- Some Private Colleges Now ‘Price-Matching’ Public School Tuition to Attract Students
- Economists Predict 15 Percent Drop in College Enrollment Starting in 2025
No longer a minority on campus.
Good for him.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.