A Lack of Basic Skills Week in Higher Education
Your weekly report on campus news.
Saturday, September 22, 2018 at 08:00am 2 Comments
Many colleges and universities now require things like diversity training while dropping the ball on the basics.
- Miami University in Ohio Rolls Out Mandatory Diversity Training Program
- Freshman Orientation at Columbia Includes Three Hour Identity Politics Workshop
- College Students Not Mailing Absentee Ballots Because They Don’t Know Where to Buy Stamps
Social justice is becoming more important than academics.
- Honors College at Boston U. Drops Western Canon in Favor of Social Justice Curriculum
- Feds Spend Over $1 Million Training Social Justice Math Teachers
This defies the narrative.
The left is judge and jury.
- Washington State Fraternity Accused of Cultural Appropriation at Fundraiser
- U. Michigan Hiring Student Facilitators to Run Anti-Racism Workshops
- Student Council Declares Ingredients in School Ice Cream Not Inclusive Enough
Trump on campus.
- UPenn Profs Launch ‘Media Awareness Initiatives’ Because Trump
- Student Claims School Covering Up Prof Who Shot Himself to Protest Trump
- Harvard Would Pay Massive Endowment Tax Under Dem Nominee’s Plan
- Harvard University Awarding Colin Kaepernick With a Medal
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
Every time I read the title it reminds me of how significantly the educational system has changed the definition of what make up basic skills. Graduates that cannot compete in the global market but have a fully developed, PROPER worldview are considered a successful outcome.
This is, frankly, where the soviets have been interfering and tampering with our elections. And everything else. They affected our education system. This is a growing metastatic problem. They started decades ago, and we do little to stop it.
You want a job? You need to go to an indoctrination center. The Left-Industrial- Education complex is more insidious and nefarious than any mil-ind complex.
This must be fixed. I pray for Trump and Devos. But this is an uphill battle.