Your weekly report on campus news.
Progressives have so much control on college campuses that they sometimes even come into conflict at Catholic schools.
- Students Sue U. Notre Dame for Restricting Access to Abortion Inducing Contraceptives
- Pro-Life Group Petitions Marquette to Cut Ties With Pro-Abortion Group
- Georgetown Removes Pro-abortion, Pro-LGBT Guide After Students Petition
The left is used to setting the rules.
- University’s Teaching Guide Contains ‘Social Justice Toolkit’ for Profs
- University of Vermont to Host ‘White Privilege’ Retreat
- Georgetown Silent About Students Who Harassed Elaine Chao and Mitch McConnell
And deciding who can speak.
- Socialist Students at U. Texas San Antonio Try to Cancel Jordan Peterson Event
- Maricopa Community College to Hold ‘Hate Speech versus Free Speech’ Conference
- Conservative Student Groups Sue U. Minnesota for Moving Ben Shapiro Speech
Trump Derangement Syndrome on campus.
- Assistant Editor at Princeton Student Paper Compares Trump Policies to Holocaust
- Drexel History Prof Claims Trump is America’s ‘First Fascist President’
This was good.
Circling the drain.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.