Your weekly report on campus news.
It is just a given that progressives control academia.
- Gender Studies Prof Writes in Washington Post: ‘Why Can’t We Hate Men?’
- Columbia Prof Warns of ‘Theocratization’ of Constitution by Conservatives
- A Public University in Washington State Seeks to Hire ‘Undocumented Focused Program Manager’
Here’s what they’re up to…
This is the end result.
- Boston University Hosted Only Three Conservative Speakers in 2016-2017 School Year
- Indiana U. Bloomington Hosted Only Four Conservatives in 2016-2017 School Year
And some people want to make this ‘free’ for everyone.
- Op-Ed: California Should Restore Estate Tax to Fund ‘Free’ College
- Jeb Bush Pushes “Freshman Year for Free” Program
Government officials are finally starting to notice.
- Senator Tim Scott Concerned About Free Speech Issues and Anti-Semitism in Higher Ed
- Virginia Republican Congressman Defends Jefferson Statues from Campus Activists
- Justice Department Backs Lawsuit Against U. Michigan Over Speech Codes
Just like Mizzou.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.