Conservatives on Campus Week in Higher Education
Your weekly report on campus news.
Saturday, February 17, 2018 at 09:00am 3 Comments
Social Justice Warrior students and professors are trying to keep conservatives off campus.
- Prof Triggered by ‘Fake News’ Event Featuring Katie Pavlich
- College Cancels Debate After Students Protest Inclusion of Bill Whittle
- Social Justice Warriors Try to Prevent Guy Benson From Speaking at Brown U.
Libertarians are apparently also a big problem.
- Duke Prof Suggests Libertarian Views Might be the Result of Autism
- Duke Students Condemn Prof Who Linked Libertarians to Autism
The left wants to push their ideas on campus.
- Columbia Students Holding Event to Encourage Peers to Redistribute Their Wealth
- Male Dartmouth Student’s Op-Ed Alleging Gender Bias Called ‘Violence’
- Mount Holyoke College Course Examines Fascism from ‘Mussolini to Trump’
- Harvard Chooses Former Obama Adviser as New President
- Diversity Advocates Disappointed That New Harvard President is a White Male
Compare and contrast.
- University in Canada Asks White People Not to Apply for Admin Position
- Cal Poly Wants Students From Out of State to Fund Diversity Grants
It was bound to happen eventually.
No dates, huh?
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
Now, victim-hood is envy, viewed in the other direction.
“This is one of the biggest things I’m going to be pushing back on this year, this notion that this is somehow class warfare, that we’re trying to stir up envy,” Obama said. “Nobody envies rich people, everybody wants to be rich. Everybody aspires to be rich, and everybody understands you’ve got work hard to be successful. That’s the American way.” — Barack Obama, January 27th, 2012
Barry spoke with forked tongue.
Just ask Fauxcahontas.
There are a bunch of really hot conservative and libertarian women around. Why wouldn’t you want them on campus?