It’s easy to understand why many college students would have a problem with this.
But if the shoe fits…
- Students Disrupt Lecture About Free Speech Calling it ‘Violent’
- U. Michigan Students Want School to Pay More of Them for ‘Diversity Labor’
- Notre Dame Declines Student Demands to Remove Christopher Columbus Murals
They should try being a conservative student for a day.
- Hampshire College Cancels Speech by Black Female Campus Carry Activist
- Pro-Liberty Student Group Sues UC Berkeley Over Denial of Status
- Pro-Life Group Sues University Over Mandatory Trigger Warnings
- College Student to Dress as Christmas Tree Over Twitter Challenge
- Colleges Struggle to Make Christmas Politically Correct
The left is obsessed with race.
- Student Newspaper at Evergreen State Includes ‘No Whites Allowed’ Opinion Section
- Cal State LA Prof Calls for ‘Black Xmas’ to Disrupt ‘White Capitalism’
Some would say this is a good thing.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.