Jingle All the Way Week in Higher Education
Your weekly report on campus news.
Saturday, December 23, 2017 at 08:00am 0 Comments
Some people in academia have a strange way of celebrating Christmas.
- BU Prof Claims ‘Jingle Bells’ is Rooted in Racism
- U. Minnesota Memo: Wrapped Gifts, Trees, Santa Inappropriate
Otherwise, it’s all leftism all the time.
- U. Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Seeks Social Justice Administrator
- University’s Bias Response Team Investigates After Student Puts Up Kate Steinle Poster
- UVA Under Scrutiny for Blocking Conservative Student Groups
Well, it is the holidays.
- SC State Rep. Says Clemson U. Not Teaching Constitution According to Law
- Community College Revises Policy Over Students Handing Out Constitutions
Compare and contrast.
- Princeton to Host New Bondage and Discipline Student Club
- Weinstein Effect: College Professors Face Sexual Harassment Claims
- Rape Charge Against Student Dropped After Prosecution Discloses Sext Messages From Accuser
Because there’s not enough of this already.
What could go wrong?
Analysis – true.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.