It’s gratifying to see real punishment for bad behavior on campus.
- U. Nebraska-Lincoln Fires Lecturer Accused of Harassing Conservative Student
- Conservative Berkeley Student Sues Antifa Member for Threats and Harassment
- Student Who Stole MAGA Hat Off Another Student’s Head Faces Year in Jail
Of course, the left still rules academia.
- University of Alabama Hosted Only Two Conservatives in Last Academic Year
- Conservative Boston College Student Says School Paper Won’t Let Him Contribute
- Brooklyn College Tells Police Not to Use Campus Bathrooms After Students Petition
And they pretty much do what they want.
- Student Op-Ed Claims Milk is a Symbol of Racism in Trump’s America
- Socialists at Kent State Refuse to Participate in Food Drive With Conservative Groups
- Email System at U. North Dakota Used to Urge Students to Lobby Against Tax Reform
- Prof Accused of Stalking and Making False Rape Charge Against Firefighters
- Female Prof Makes List of Microaggressions She’s Heard From Male Faculty
- Women’s Center at Harvard Rolling Out ‘Gender 101’ Training for Freshmen
- ‘Gender Ally’ Program at U. Oklahoma Teaches Students Eight Different Sets of Pronouns
- College Calls Police on Student for Saying “Tranny” on the Radio
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.