All the news you may have missed.
The big news this week is that Senator Al Franken probably won’t be running for president in 2020.
— Curtis Houck (@CurtisHouck) November 16, 2017
The list doesn’t end there.
- Left Trying to Slam the Brakes on Biden’s 2020 Prospects
- Jury Deadlocked in Democrat Sen. Menendez Corruption Case, Deliberations to Continue
- Sen. Menendez Jury Deadlocked, Judge Declares Mistrial
On the GOP side, this is still going on.
- Trump Finds Moore Allegations ‘Troubling,’ Wants People of Alabama to Decide His Fate
- Roy Moore “handwriting analyses” prove Trial by Twitter is no way to determine guilt or innocence
Hannity was in the news this week.
- How the Attack on Hannity Advertiser Keurig Backfired on Media Matters
- Cracks appear in Media Matters Twitter thuggery campaign against Hannity
Is tax reform going to happen?
- Senate Will Include Obamacare Mandate Repeal in Tax Bill
- Senate Tax Plan Now Includes Making Individual Tax Cuts Temporary
- Tax Bill Squeaks Through GOP House, Has Uncertain Future in Senate
- India Bids for Israel’s Offshore Oil and Gas Blocks
- Russia Throws Venezuela a Lifeline as the Socialist Country Flirts With Default
- Zimbabwe Military Seizes Control, Confines President Mugabe to Home
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.