Taking Care of Business Week at Legal Insurrection
All the news you may have missed.
Sunday, October 15, 2017 at 08:30am 0 Comments
You’d never know it from listening to the media but Trump had a pretty good week.
- Trump Throws Another Blow at Obamacare, Reportedly Scrapping Obamacare Insurer Subsidy Payments
- Dem Pollster Warns Dems: Polls Are Still Wrong About Trump
- Trump Signs Executive Order to Loosen Obamacare Rules for Businesses
This was also great.
Steve Bannon was in the news.
- Associated Press Tries Tying Steve Bannon to Harvey Weinstein
- Steve Bannon Vows to Go After Every Republican Except Ted Cruz
The Weinstein scandal continues to unfold.
- Hollywood’s political credibility now is so utterly destroyed it glows in the dark
- Did YOU know about Harvey Weinstein’s sexual harassment allegations? (Reader Poll)
- Weinstein Company Fires Harvey Weinstein Over Sexual Harassment Claims
- What Could Go Wrong? Merkel’s New Foreign Policy Chief Organized Her Refugee Policy
- American Woman, Family Freed After Five Years in Captivity in Afghanistan by the Taliban
- Europe: Tunisia Turning into the New “Springboard” for Illegal Migrants
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.