Berkeley has reportedly decided to accommodate Ben Shapiro but it didn’t look good at first.
- Will Ben Shapiro be Allowed to Speak at UC Berkeley?
- Berkeley Claims They Can’t Find Appropriate Venue for Ben Shapiro to Speak
Free speech has been central to the Evergreen story as well.
- Evergreen State Finally Tells Students Some of Their Actions Were Criminal
- This is Evergreen State College: “I was told that I couldn’t go into the room because I was white”
This doesn’t help.
- College in Illinois Outlaws ‘Disparaging Comments’
- College Students in Oklahoma Want Lawmakers to Force Profs to Use Trigger Warnings
There were finally some consequences here.
All leftism, all the time.
- Baylor University Currently Running 22 Diversity Programs
- Youngstown State Prof Calls Chick-fil-A ‘Fried Food For Homophobes’
- Wright State University Gets Award for ‘Tunnel of Oppression’ Event
Conservatives on campus.
- Mike Pence to Address Conference of Conservative College Students
- American Enterprise Institute Scholars Suggest Ben Sasse for New Harvard President
- Profs Warn Against Promoting the Work of Straight White Men
- U. Kentucky Prof Calls Betsy DeVos a Powerful Handmaiden to the Patriarchy
Of course she does.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.