Adults on Campus Week in Higher Education
Your weekly report on campus news.
Saturday, July 29, 2017 at 07:30am 2 Comments
Many problems in higher education today could be solved if grown ups on campus would take responsibility and stop letting students run the show.
Instead, we get pandering.
- Community College Official Wants to Drop Algebra Requirement Due to Low Pass Rates
- NPR Calls “Mattress Girl” Accuser Emma Sulkowicz a ‘Survivor’
- U. Maryland, Baltimore County to Promote ‘Resistance’ in Social Justice Week
This is the result…
- Social Justice Movement Linked to Anti-Semitism on College Campuses
- Marxist Group at Swarthmore Disbands Because Members Were too White and Rich
- For-Profit Company Cleans up Charging Universities for Online Diversity Training
We need the faculty to be better than this…
- San Diego State Prof Under Fire for Calling John McCain a ‘War Criminal’
- Wayne State Prof Claims Campus Free Speech Crisis is ‘Manufactured’
Good for them…
- Professor Bret Weinstein Suing Evergreen State for $3.8 Million
- VIDEO: Female Student Explains How the Left Made Her a Trump Supporter
She’s trying to make changes.
You don’t say…
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
Communism takes root on campus. It never really goes away you know. Just returns under a new name and management.
Make all students pay their full cost of education.