Many problems in higher education today could be solved if grown ups on campus would take responsibility and stop letting students run the show.
Instead, we get pandering.
- Community College Official Wants to Drop Algebra Requirement Due to Low Pass Rates
- NPR Calls “Mattress Girl” Accuser Emma Sulkowicz a ‘Survivor’
- U. Maryland, Baltimore County to Promote ‘Resistance’ in Social Justice Week
This is the result…
- Social Justice Movement Linked to Anti-Semitism on College Campuses
- Marxist Group at Swarthmore Disbands Because Members Were too White and Rich
- For-Profit Company Cleans up Charging Universities for Online Diversity Training
We need the faculty to be better than this…
- San Diego State Prof Under Fire for Calling John McCain a ‘War Criminal’
- Wayne State Prof Claims Campus Free Speech Crisis is ‘Manufactured’
Good for them…
- Professor Bret Weinstein Suing Evergreen State for $3.8 Million
- VIDEO: Female Student Explains How the Left Made Her a Trump Supporter
She’s trying to make changes.
You don’t say…DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.