There have been some positive developments in higher education this week.
- Emory University Professor Says Microaggressions Don’t Exist
- Northern Arizona U. Students Demand President’s Resignation Because She Rejects Safe Spaces
- Student Protesters Ejected from Charles Murray Speech at Villanova U.
Of course, the resistance continues.
- Harvard Grad Students Launch ‘Resistance School’ to Oppose Trump
- New UC Santa Cruz Course on Trump is Exactly What You’d Expect
- Princeton and Other Schools Challenge Trump’s Immigration Executive Order
It’s still all leftism, all the time.
- Muslim Teen Accepted to Stanford After Writing #BlackLivesMatter 100 Times on Application
- Columbia Reserves Rooms Exclusively for Black and LGBT Groups
- Prof Claims Criticism of Susan Rice Based on Hatred of Black Women
Harvard had a busy week.
- English Majors at Harvard Will Now be Required to Study ‘Marginalized’ Authors
- ‘Free Speech Bus’ Defaced by Protesters at Harvard
- Fraternity at Harvard Decides to go Gender Neutral
But it sounds like such fun.
Of course they do.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.