It’s becoming clear that obstructionist Democrats are giving the GOP little choice on Gorsuch.
- Dems forcing the Nuclear Option would unite the Republican Party
- Senate Committee Postpones Gorsuch Nomination Vote Until Next Monday
- Gorsuch Gets Support from Native American Groups, Liz Warren Hardest Hit
Meanwhile, over at the resistance…
- Does Chuck Schumer have an anger-management problem?
- Liz Warren was for Single Payer Before She was Against it Before She was for it
- Democrats Gloat Over Republican Healthcare Bill Failure
Our unbiased media is no help.
- Obama Speechwriter: @SeanHannity has “a little beachhead on half the shows” on CNN
- Scarborough: Bannon “blew this”—”hack, stupid, biggest loser, idiot”
- CNN’s Cuomo: Obama EPA Regs Key to Keep US “from looking like Shanghai”
- Egypt’s Mubarak Set Free After Last of Charges Dropped
- Media Cries ‘Islamophobia’ as Hindu-Right Gains Ground in India
- Theresa May Signs Brexit Letter, Delivers it to the EU
Watch what happens when they figure it out.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.