Campus carry has made significant gains lately.
- Kansas Board of Regents Approves Campus Carry Measure
- Ohio Lawmakers Approve Concealed Carry for College Campuses
- Liberty University to Build On-Campus Shooting Range
There’s no safe space for conservative students.
- Republican Harvard Student Describes Political Double Standard on Campus
- President of Cornell Republicans Physically Assaulted Over Politics
This was embarrassing.
- Leftist Students at Reed College Scream Obscenities at Director of Pro-Trans Movie
- Reed College Dean “ashamed” after leftists shout down Gay Director of Pro-Trans film
All leftism, all the time.
- Students at Oxford University Asked to Use Gender Neutral Pronouns
- Students at Penn Replace Shakespeare Portrait With Picture of Black Writer
- Texas Woman’s University Decides ‘Holiday’ and ‘Evergreen’ Are Too Religious
Compare and contrast.
- Loyola Prof Calls Cops on Student Because He’s Wearing His Police Officer Uniform
- Student Activist Group at Ohio State Says Attacker Was Wrongly Shot by Police
- Prof Bans Use of Term ‘Illegal Immigrant’ on Exam
- State Court Upholds U. California Decision to Offer In-State Tuition to Illegals
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.