Do you think the Obama administration would take an interest in this if the roles were reversed?
While we’re on this point…
- UW-Madison Won’t Denounce Student’s Racist Hoodies
- Scholar at Northwestern: Christian Fundamentalism ‘More Dangerous’ Than Islamic Terrorism
- U. Michigan Hosts Racially Segregated ‘Diversity Town Halls’
Compare and contrast.
- Some Universities Now Offering Students Training in Left Wing Activism
- Survey Says Yale ‘Deeply Unwelcoming’ to Conservative Students
Remember when Halloween was fun?
- Tufts Univ frats/sororities warned about “inappropriate, offensive and appropriative” Halloween costumes
Trump on campus.
- UCLA Prof Calls Trump Voters Greatest Threat to Democracy Since WWII
- VIDEO: Trump Table Attacked at U. Pittsburgh
Harvard strike updates.
- Harvard Reaches Tentative Deal With Striking Dining Services Workers
- Policies Embraced by Harvard Profs Led to Dining Services Strike
- Hofstra University Students Hold Safe Space to Discuss Safe Spaces
- Smith College Launches 24/7 Bias Reporting Hotline
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.