Law and Order Week at Legal Insurrection
All the news you may have missed.
Sunday, August 21, 2016 at 09:00am 0 Comments
Why do we bother having laws at all if they only apply to certain people?
- Sailor Facing Prison Over Submarine Photos Cites Hillary as Defense
- ‘Hillary Did It Too’ Defense Fails, Sailor Gets Jail for Submarine Photos
Meanwhile, Bill is rubbing our noses in it.
Not so fast, Bill.
- Congress Receives FBI Hillary Interview Notes, Heavily Redacted Emails
- Hillary’s Latest Email Defense: Colin Powell Made Me Do It
- Hillary website deleted position that women alleging sexual assault have “right to be believed”
Mr. Trump’s wild week.
- Breitbart News Chair Steve Bannon now in charge of Trump campaign
- Trump’s outreach to black voters mirrors past GOP candidates
- Was Trump’s Charlotte pivot speech letting “Trump Be Trump”?
It was an interesting week in higher education.
- College Students Seek Non-white Roommate, “I Don’t Want to Live with Any White Folks”
- College Student Seeking Non-White Roommate Wanted a ‘Safe Space’
- Still searching for boycott of Turkish academia, finding only hypocrisy
- Germany’s State-run Broadcaster Peddles Anti-Israel Water Libel as News
- Cokie Roberts: Trump and Those Who Support Him are ‘Morally Tainted’
- CNN’s Carol Costello Chides Trump for Not ‘Reaching Out’ to Black Lives Matter
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.