Things you might have missed on Legal Insurrection.
This will be a new weekly feature — a Sunday morning round-up of key Legal Insurrection posts from the prior week, similar to what we do on Saturday mornings for College Insurrection.
Just in case you missed something, here’s a quick review of what we covered in the last week.
Israel Studies Prof. under attack … in Texas.
- Law students in huge show of support for UT-Austin Israel Studies Prof. attacked by BDS
- Student who disrupted UT-Austin Israel Studies event starred in Palestinian free speech video
- UT-Austin issues strong statement supporting professor targeted by anti-Israel protesters
Presidential politics and the 2016 election.
- New Kasich Web Ad Not So Subtly Insinuates Trump is a Nazi
- Rubio: If Threatened, the U.S. Must ‘Respond and Defend’ Turkey
- Cruz Releases New Ad Challenging Obama to Syrian Refugee Debate
National security concerns.
- U.S. Avoids Destroying ISIS Oil Wells Because of Environmental Concerns
- Voters Have No Problem Admitting America’s War is With Radical Islam
- Obama’s Approach to ISIS Not Sufficient Says Dianne Feinstein
- Obama says climate summit is “powerful rebuke” to terrorists!
- Keep Calm and Let Adele Save Thanksgiving
- Branco Cartoon – Jihadist in a Box
And an interview with Professor Jacobson!
Thanks for reading and have a great Sunday.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.