Rubio: Trump Lacks Basic “Understanding” Of 9/11, Clinton Not Bush Deserves Blame Florida Sen. Marco Rubio says his opponent Donald Trump is wrong to suggest President George W. Bush bears responsibility for the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks, arguing that the majority of the failures that led to the deadly attacks should be attributed to President Bill Clinton’s administration instead.
(1) Obama-Kerry anointing Iran regional nuclear hegemon at Israel's expense, and belittling people who disagree - √
(2) Anti-Israel propaganda machine firing on all cylinders - √
(3) Planned Parenthood sells baby parts for money AND fun, and Democrats call it health care - √
(4) Vile race-baiting by progressives - √
(5) Hillary Clintonism - √
(6) Trump ushering in end-world scenario for Republicans - √And then I saw these photos of George W. Bush reporting for jury duty, via Dallas Morning News:
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
Sr. Contrib Editor