All the news you may have missed.
Now that Ron DeSantis is officially running, we’re going to see a real fight for the Republican nomination in 2024.
- Ron DeSantis Files Paperwork With the FEC to Run for President
- DeSantis: ‘I’m Running for President to Lead Our Great American Comeback’
- DeSantis Raised $8.2 Million in 24 Hours After Announcement
Get ready for things to heat up.
The media is going to try to manage the battle as much as they can.
- Vanity Fair: DeSantis Chose Musk for Campaign Announcement Because ‘Apparently David Duke Wasn’t Available’
The GOP field is going to be very interesting.
The Democrats have no bench.
- Oprah Winfrey Floated As Potential Replacement for California Senator Dianne Feinstein
- Democrats: Save Us Michelle!
The media lied about something?
Here’s a story the press will ignore.
What a clown.
Good for them.
New York City is lost.
- NYC Mayor Eric Adams Announces Anti-Shoplifting Plan: Social Services Kiosks in Stores and “Second Chance” Program
Life with the left.
- Biden’s State Department Coddles Fragile Employees with Counseling to Cope with Being “Misgendered”
- Term “Obesity” Being Erased, Out of Concern About Fat-Shaming
- Climate Protestors Pollute Rome’s Iconic Trevi Fountain
Montana has been busy.
- Montana Bans ‘Sexually Oriented Performance or Drag Story Hour’ in Schools and Libraries
- Lawsuit: Montana’s TikTok Ban Violates First Amendment, Usurps Federal Power
And he is right.
- Justice Gorsuch slams COVID restrictions as “the greatest intrusions on civil liberties in the peacetime history of this country”
- Putin Says Strategic City of Bakhmut Captured, Congratulates Troops
- Germany’s Scholz Publicly Backs Biden for 2024, Calls Trump ‘Divisive’
- World Health Organization Warns Next Pandemic Could Be “Even Deadlier” than Covid
It never ends.
This doesn’t sound good.
Have they heard about Bud Light?
Has anyone told Ted Cruz?
What a shame.
I want to believe.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.