Milley’s replacement, Air Force General Charles Q. Brown, has published a blatantly racist, quota-based personnel promotion document, while presiding over tanking recruiting and military readiness numbers.
We have long documented the checkered performance of Army General Mark A. Milley as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
It all started when Milley decided that a little back-channel undermining of a sitting president, namely Donald J. Trump, not to mention endangering national security might be a good idea: Joint Chiefs Chair Mark Milley Reportedly Promised To Alert China In Advance Of Attack:
According to a CNN report on an upcoming book by Bob Woodward and Robert Costa, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley all-but staged a coup against outgoing President Trump, going so far as to organize the national security apparatus to monitor and interfere with any Orders Trump may have given to the military. In the most startling claim, Milley reported secretly called the chief of the Chinese military to assure him that if the U.S. were to attack China, Milley would give the Chinese military advance notice.
If this is true GEN Milley must resign. He usurped civilian authority, broke Chain of Command, and violated the sacrosanct principle of civilian control over the military. It’s an extremely dangerous precedent. You can’t simply walk away from that. #dotherightthingintherightway https://t.co/izsMMCFPrz
— Alexander S. Vindman ❎ (@AVindman) September 14, 2021
But of course Milley didn’t resign.
He then presided over the botched withdrawal from Afghanistan, for which the U.S. military was completely unprepared: Report: Documents Show Biden Admin was Completely Unprepared for Afghanistan Withdrawal:
The Biden Administration’s evacuation of Afghanistan in August of 2021 was a disaster. Some analysts point to that moment as the beginning of Biden’s imploding poll numbers, as Americans were horrified by the images of people clinging to airplanes and falling to their deaths.
Newly leaked documents show that Biden and his team were completely unprepared for this moment.
New leaked docs show the Biden Administration in total disarray as Afghanistan collapses, with thousands of Americans trapped, and NOT ONE person responsible has yet resigned. Not one. https://t.co/HbVaWQpCDs
— Josh Hawley (@HawleyMO) February 2, 2022
Here is a small sample of what we, in our unprepared haste to depart Afghanistan, left behind:
The Taliban have released new pictures of some of the military equipment left behind in Afghanistan by the U.S. Army. pic.twitter.com/N4ri379AzD
— Visegrád 24 (@visegrad24) March 25, 2023
Following that debacle, Milley has presided over:
1) The tanking of recruiting numbers for the military branches, Military Recruitment Crisis Underway as Biden Admin Continues Emphasis on Wokeness, Vaccine Mandates,
2) the adoption of woke policies such as DEI, CRT, and transgender integration throughout the military, Disturbing Reports From US Troops and ROTC Cadets of “Woke” Military Priorities, not to mention female soldiers being required to shower with transgender personnel who have male genitalia, Pentagon Burdens Warfighting Commanders with New Transgender Policies for Military Personnel,
3) the adoption of CRT-related verbiage by Milley himself, Ideological Capture: When Top Military Leaders Adopt Critical Race Theory Verbiage,
4) the politicization of the military, Nearly 70 Percent of Military Personnel Have Witnessed “Growing Politicization” of Armed Forces, New Poll Reveals,
5) the denuding of our ammunition stockpiles by giving over $100 billion in free assistance to Ukraine, as we documented here, U.S. Weapons Stockpiles “Uncomfortably Low” Due To Arms Shipments to Ukraine, and here, U.S. Weapons Stockpile Disaster Limiting Our Ability To Deter China In Taiwan, and
6) the drumming out of servicemembers from the military for refusing the COVID jab, Four U.S. Air Force Academy Cadets May Not Graduate, Be Commissioned After Refusing COVID Vaccine.
Oh, and who could forget the traversing of the entire continental United States, and critical U.S. nuclear weapon facilities, by a Chinese spy balloon, which Milley did nothing about, Biden Admin Tried To Hide CCP Spy Balloon, Finally Shoots It Down After It Traverses Entire Nation.
The Chinese spy balloon was allowed to photograph all the top secret installations all over the United States before it was "safely" shot down over the Atlantic ocean. They could've shot it down any time before that. Mission accomplished!
— Ian Miles Cheong (@stillgray) February 4, 2023
The balloon should have been shot down before it crossed the continental United States, not after. We still don’t know what information was collected and where it was sent. This was a dereliction of Biden’s duty, and let’s hope the American people don’t pay a price.
— Tim Scott (@SenatorTimScott) February 4, 2023
So, of course, news that Milley plans to retire and remove himself from the national spotlight should be a cause for celebration.
The problem is that Air Force General Charles Q. “C.Q.” Brown, currently the Air Force Chief of Staff, who, on Thursday, President Biden nominated to replace Milley, is even worse, if that can possibly be true.
Front Page Magazine reports: Next Joint Chiefs Chair Wants White Male Officers to be a Minority: Milley was bad, Brown will be much worse:
Under Gen. Brown, the Air Force has become the most woke of the major service branches.
Brown disgraced himself and his uniform during the Black Lives Matter race riots by releasing a video in which he “seemed to barely contain his rage” while ranting “that the ideals of the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution ‘that I’ve sworn my adult life to support and defend’ have not always delivered ‘liberty and equality’ to all.”
What horrible acts of oppression did one of the most powerful men in the military experience that made him turn on America? In his own words to People Magazine, “When you get to senior levels, you have reserved parking spots around the base. I was in civilian clothes, I parked in a spot and someone came out and said, ‘That slot is reserved for the Pacific Air Force’s Commander.’ And I go, ‘Yeah, I know, because I am the Pacific Air Force’s Commander.’”
Someone questioned Brown’s parking space once and all the white male officers must pay.
Here is the video General Brown released:
Brown also presided, as Chief of Staff of the Air Force, over the publishing of “one of the most shocking and destructive racist documents ever produced by the modern military.”
What could be so shocking and destructively racist, you ask?
Similar quotas had been issued by political appointees in a politically correct military, but they had focused on slowly boosting minority officers rather than calling for a purge of white men.
The 2014 quotas had looked for an 80 percent white, 10 percent black and 8 percent Asian officer corps. While choosing officers by any racial category rather than merit is racist, wrong and illegal under civil rights legislation, this fell short of Brown’s proposed racist purge.
Brown’s quotas limit the number of white officers to 67% and cut white men down to 43%. [emphasis mine]
Brown’s racial “balancing” plan is blatantly unconstitutional:
- “‘[O]utright racial balancing’ is ‘patently unconstitutional.'” Parents Involved in Community Schools v. Seattle School Dist. No. 1, 551 U.S. 701, 730 (2007) (Roberts, Chief Justice) (quoting Grutter v. Bollinger, 539 U.S. 306, 330 (2006)).
- “It would be a sad day indeed, were America to become a quota-ridden society, with each identifiable minority assigned proportional representation in every desirable walk of life.” Grutter, 539 U.S. at 342-43 (quoting Nathanson & Bartnik, The Constitutionality of Preferential Treatment for Minority Applicants to Professional Schools, 58 Chicago Bar Rec. 282, 293 (May–June 1977)).
- “Accepting racial balancing as a compelling state interest would justify the imposition of racial proportionality throughout American society, contrary to our repeated recognition that ‘[a]t the heart of the Constitution’s guarantee of equal protection lies the simple command that the Government must treat citizens as individuals, not as simply components of a racial, religious, sexual or national class.'” Parents Involved, 551 U.S. at 730 (quoting Miller v. Johnson, 515 U.S. 900, 911 (1995)).
Even worse, Brown’s imposition of racial quotas in the Air Force has done nothing to improve recruiting, as we have seen, Military Recruitment Crisis Underway as Biden Admin Continues Emphasis on Wokeness, Vaccine Mandates, and the Air Force’s military readiness has plummeted under Brown as well:
Gen. Brown and his radical allies who are destroying the Air Force and endangering national security claim that their racist and illegal policy is necessary because “diversity and inclusion” are the “key to the success of any organization”…
But if that’s the case then why have Air Force readiness rates continued to drop even as the service became more diverse? Brown’s focus on “diversity and inclusion” has been a disaster.
The Air Force has not hit its aircraft readiness rates and the mission critical rates for fighter jets are catastrophic. The F-35A rate fell from 76% to 68% from 2020: the year that the Air Force went woke, endorsed Black Lives Matter and forced racial struggle sessions on its officers.
That was also the year that the White House nominated Brown as Chief of Staff.
In 2022, the rates fell to an outrageous 54%. That’s barely 1 in 2 available planes. In a major war, rates like these mean we would lose and hundreds of thousands of our people could die.
So President Biden would have reviewed those readiness numbers and shown Brown the door, right? Wrong:
[I]n a triumph for ideology over national security, Biden reportedly wants Brown to be the next Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Considering how much damage he’s already done, imagine how much more devastation he will be able to wreak on the military in an even more senior position.
A recent wargame predicted that we could lose 900 planes in a clash with China over Taiwan. . . . Readiness rates like those on Brown’s watch and the loss of the talented pilots he wants to see gone because of the color of their skin and their sex would be the margin between victory and catastrophic defeat.
Front Page Magazine sums up:
Gen. Brown has overseen a national security crisis at one of the crown jewels of national defense and as a reward, Biden would like to make this failed racist the nation’s highest-ranking military officer. Gen. Milley talked about studying white rage, Gen. Brown is suffused with his own racist rage that has led him to wreck the Air Force and, before long, the entire military.
Brown had decided that white male officers should be a minority in the Air Force. Is there any doubt that he would want to see a similar purge of white men across the whole military? With recruitment already an uphill battle, the military cannot afford a woke push to drive away the fighting men who have traditionally given their lives and fought for their country.
Nor can it risk putting woke racism ahead of competence and merit.
Republicans failed to take a stand against Brown’s elevation to Air Force Chief of Staff. If they do not stand up against his elevation to Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, they will have no one to blame for the damage and lives lost that will follow from Chairman Brown’s tenure.
I could not agree more.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.