Your weekly report on education news.
Harvard used to be an exclusive school. Now it seems like they’re letting anyone in the door.
What has become of this once great institution?
- Harvard Students Told That Using the Wrong Pronouns is ‘Cultural/Identity Abuse’
- Harvard Newspaper’s New Regular Column Will ‘Investigate’ the Rise of ‘Christian Nationalism’
Speaking of diminished requirements…
Meanwhile, people who have done much more are being cancelled.
The ideology of social justice has taken over pretty much everything.
- Ohio State University Task Force on Racism and Racial Inequities wants School to Apply DEI Policies Into Everything
- University of Mount Union’s Student Handbook Allegedly Only Told White Students to Fight Racism
- Investigation Reveals Why ‘Elite America’ Embraced ‘Blatant Anti-White Racism’
Campus hoaxes are still common.
- Hate Hoax: BYU Concludes Investigation Into Racial Slurs Allegedly Shouted At Duke Volleyball Player, Finds Nothing
- Explosive Package at Northeastern University Possibly a Hoax
Not even 9/11 is sacred.
People are fighting back.
- READ: Our Opposition To Biden’s Plan to Gut Campus Due Process and Free Speech, and Impose Gender Ideology
- Lowery v. Texas A&M: The Beginning of the End of ‘Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion’ Discrimination?
- U Penn Law Prof. Amy Wax Seeks Dismissal Of University Disciplinary Proceedings: “Premature, Unwarranted, and Prejudicial”
- An Evening With Lorna Gibson and Gibson’s Bakery Trial Attorneys (Online Event, 9/15/2022 7:30 p.m. Eastern, Registration Required)
How is this even real?DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.